Gritty and bold, Trust Me, I’m Dead explores what people will do for their families, with a gutsy, unapologetic protagonist.
Trust Me, I’m Dead
She hasn’t seen her brother in years. Now, he’s dead.
When Judi Westerholme finds out her estranged brother has been murdered, she assumes it’s connected to his long term drug addiction. Returning home, she is shocked to discover he had been clean for years, had a wife – now missing, a child and led a respectable life. But if he had turned his life around, why was he killed in a drug deal shooting? And where is his wife?
Desperate to know what really happened, Judi sets out to uncover the truth, following the clues he left behind, even though it means confronting her own traumatic past. But she’s not the only one looking for answers…
She turned her back on her brother in the past. Should she trust him now?
- Sherryl Clark spoke to Crime Time about what inspired her to write Trust Me, I’m Dead
- The Westsider’s Peter Dewar interviews Sherryl Clark about Trust Me, I’m Dead
- Sherryl Clark talks about how Trust Me, I’m Dead went from being shortlisted for the Debut Dagger 2018 Award to receive a publishing deal from Verve Books
- Talking Location: Sherryl Clark talks to Trip Fiction about Melbourne
- Varietats featured a guest post from Sherryl Clark about the books that changed her
- Short Book and Scribes featured a guest post from Sherryl Clark about carrying out research for a novel
- Love Books Group interviewed Sherryl Clark about Trust Me, I’m Dead and her writing career so far
- Sherryl Clark shares her ‘Best of Crime’ with Off The Shelf Books
- Longlist for the Davitt award
Book news and writing articles
Updates, FAQs, news and reviews