There’s nothing more dangerous than revenge.
Dead and Gone
Judi Westerholme has been through it. Brave and strong-willed, she’s just about coping in her new role as foster parent to her orphaned niece, taking a job at the local pub to help make ends meet. Then the pub’s landlord and Judi’s friend, army veteran Pete ‘Macca’ Macclesfield, is murdered, and her world is suddenly turned upside down.
Despite warnings from the city police to keep out of it, Judi can’t help but get involved in the search for Macca’s killer. But she soon becomes deeply entangled with some ruthlessly dangerous men. She must act fast and think smart to work out what they want – before anyone else gets hurt…
- FIVE FEISTY FEMALE SLEUTHS – Sherryl Clark
- Sherryl Clark talks to Crime Time
- Sherryl Clark’s “A Quick Guide To Australian Slang For Readers”
- Sherryl Clark talks about the books that are special to her in “My Life in Books”
- Sherryl Clark talks about the search for the perfect pub-grub
- Sherryl Clark talks to CWA in “Trust Your Gut: How A Debut Dagger Longlisting Led To A Publishing Deal”
- Candi Colbourn from crimereadersblog interviews Sherryl Clark with a Q&A
Book news and writing articles
Updates, FAQs, news and reviews